Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2016



I often think why many women doesn't have their own finances?  or why  they are forbidden to handle it by their husband and I found out that it is very important that women should have their own finances  like men, you know why? let's find it out!
Here are some of my brainstorming ideas I often think these past few days that  a couple should madly think about.

1. In case of any  emergency they will have their immediate source of funds that they can use with.


2. They don't need to ask a favour or they don't need to kneel down to their husband specially if their husband doesn't know how to provide well.


3. They need extra fund for fun travel! travelling like a police when their husband misbehave.


4. They need extra cash for their vacation at their home place when their husband doesn't  know how to respect a woman anymore.


5. They need to have their own income because when the husband doesn't  have the capacity to work anymore or worse their husband died in a moment  they didn't expect she can replace the husband's role in the family and she can continue to start in living without the husband's presence.


6. As the bible tell us that women also need to work so that they can be profitable and a helper to their husband but! working at home is a huge task! that many men doesn't  acknowledge women's effort.
Proverbs 31:24 She makes linen garments and sells them


7. They need to have their own income so that they will have their own identity!
Many married women depend on their husband's income in many different cases but having your own money will give you the pride that you can say to your husband,..
" anytime you leave me I am ready "


8. Any time I want to afford something I don't need to beg for my husband's salary because I can afford it on my own pocket.


I hope these suggestions that I wrote will be shared to many women out there! so that they may have 
the determination to stand out do their thing with a purpose and live their lives the way they wanted to be. 
life is a destination and full of opportunity to those who wants to begin it with.

God bless to all of my readers :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment