Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2016

How to identify if someone's financial advocacy is really genuine! V 2.0





How to identify if someone's financial advocacy is really genuine!
Written by: Christopher Torralba



As you read this whole article you may understand and learn that not all individual who posts, who teach, who advertise themselves or showing their self-made success in the social media is really genuine as you see in your own very eye.


Don't just look how many friends they have, how many likes they earn every day in their FB post, the simple way to know about them is knowing them personally and to be coach by their own expertise.


Knowing them personally is the one of many ways to know if their advocacy really genuine.



Two things why they are doing this so called advocacy!
( This is just my personal observation no need to argue for this matter Just shut up! and READ!!! :-)


1. For crowd applause:


Many self-made millionaires are well known in the social media nowadays when you look at their profile and how they advertise themselves in the social media you will felt humiliated because they will show you their own success on how they do their stuff in a different way.

But when the time you will ask them personally for a help and advice they will not answer you nor give their genuine advice because of what? the answer is simple
" You are nothing with them " later you will learn the other reason as you continue in reading.


2. Genuine Mission:

The good thing is there are more individuals who pursue their advocacy because they really understand the purpose of what they are doing.

When you ask their Financial advice it does not matter if you are the rich, poor or middle class they will answer and help you for they know what is the purpose of their lives and actually they will act on their advocacy whether there is profit or none.
( but don't forget sometimes the car won't run if there is no gas and that is the real truth that you need to acknowledge! )


If you are something they will acknowledge you:


Maybe if I am a media man, maybe they can't sleep tonight because they will be at the interview for tomorrow that will be broadcast on the national TV channel or some youtube channel so they are so excited! or maybe if I am a influential personality in the country?  so the logic here is  if will approach him or her? maybe and absolutely they will acknowledge me? am I right? but how come if some small people like poor or middle class some of them if they ask for some help or advice or any assistance why they don't give their genuine advice or  their "ADVOCACY " ?
something is wrong,
Am I make sense here guys?



If you are poor or you are in a middle class they still care about you no matter what.


Some of them are with genuine heart and teach themselvves through their experiences in life, what they learned is what they are teaching the crowd, some are paid ( I say again car without gas cannot run! ) and some are free of charge but the important is they guide you whoever you are and whatever you have in your pocket and mind.


So how they could say it is an advocacy if they forgot to its definition in the dictionary?



Let's find out on how Encarta dictionary defines advocacy

Advocacy: giving aid to cause : verbal support or position

Advocate: somebody who supports or speaks in favor of something.


The definition tells itself and to make it short in my very own opinion the advocacy is not an option it is a heart that really helps.


May I ask who is these people that you are trying to point it out who doesn't care about if your are nothing with them?

yeah! it's my pleasure!


1. ___________
2. ___________
3. ___________


If you can't see it please highlight it using the font color " black "
and then you will try but you didn't saw it because it is only a blank.. hahahaha. how clever am I....and like wise you need to open this to MS office if you are using your smartphones.


Do you have some referrals of these people in Financial advocacy?

Absolutely Yes!


Financial planning:

1.Christopher G. Cervantes RFP, CIS
( my mentor! / he did not pay me but I am a satisfied individual who received free assistance through his free seminars in financial planning)





2.J3 Patinio RFP
The game of walet I mean wealth!
He teaches through online this guy is absolutely intelligent!








3.Randell Tiongson RFP








Businesses:

1.Go Negosyo ( Joey Concepcion )





2. Jon Orana , Internet Business
( IBMC - Internet Business Master Class )
and I am his happy student! yahooo!






Blogging:

1. Fitz Villafuerte (Professional blogger)
I think he is not an intelligent guy when you saw him in the first place but maybe he is a genius one! when he gave his advice it is very practical to follow and it deepens within your heart believe me!




Insurance:



Image by: Google

( hey this is crucial to all insurance company and MDRT out there! hahaha )

I will not suggest you choose -> PHILAMLIFE!  <- and I am not advertising their latest Insurance product in the year 2015 which is HEALTH INVEST!  if I'm not mistaken
VUL ( variable unit linked ) with various health benefits in the long run, and which is my own policy hehehehe.
Well, there is a huge insurance company in the Philippines and the truth is they are just like a championship game score in the basketball arena! and you know what I mean.
If some of them have the latest product and if the clients are satisfied they will have the huge policy number to be release.
The next day the other company makes their own competitive product so they may have the numbered policy release either.

So what is the Insurance Companies that you may suggest?



Top 10 Life Insurance Companies in the Philippines in the month December  2015
( I will rumble it to avoid bias to other insurance companies out there )

CHOOSE  Philam life ( And I am not biased ahahahah )
Pru like UK
Insular life
Sun life Canada
PNB life Insurance
United Coconut Planters
BPI - Philam
Generali Pilipinas
Philippine AXA
free will Life Insurance



Social Media Group Forums:( Facebook )

PSMDCF ( Philippine Stock Market Discussion Comment and Forecast )






TGFI ( The Global Filipino Investors )





Investing in the Philippines Stock Market -  Tips and Tricks










YouTube: ( a briliant way to waste your time in learning )



1. Pisobilities





2. Peso and Sense





3. Cardinal buoy TV <-- watch it, NOW na!






4.J3 patino / Game of wealth





5. Robert Kiyosaki / Rich dad poor dad







6. Chinkee Tan







7. ANC on the money / Studio 23






8.Bo Sanchez






So after I shared my links to these people who has their true and genuine advocacy though I did not mention them all, I hope you appreciate and understand my thought because the truth of this industry sometimes if you don't have something for them absolutely they don't have something for you either and you will know it by learning from it!  and don't just read alone if you are a newbie in learning of managing your finances learn more and ACT NOW!!!


I use my entire mind and energy in my spare time for this day just to wrote this article to every one of you that I care the most even I don't know you in personal except! to the people which I dislike and that is called free will.



Looking for my credentials? 

As I've said  there is a two type of person that I am talking about in my article, don't look base on my outside appearance, nor base on the limited knowledge I know, we know that what we have is just simply came from other people's ideas + our thinking and how we respond  = creativity to make our own name in the field. 

One of my dream is about not to have any credentials at all
but simply knowing and learning to apply the things that the rich people doing.


This is Christopher! a simple man and a Filipino citizen that fears the Lord.


To learn more! I suggest and I boast it in my heart if you want to learn and to be mentor by a professional in this field of Financial management tananananannnn!!!!


I Introduced to you our " FREE " yes it is FREE!!!


Financial Planning Seminar:





Held by Capt. Christopher  Cervantes  RFP / CIS
( Registered Financial Planner )  


and I am honored to share his expertise in handling finances and giving a genuine advice from all of interested in managing their finances well and I will assure you he will assist you in any financial management matters.

To learn more about him! please attend our "FREE " Financial planning seminar that we conduct every first Saturday of the month by registering here -> http://cardinalbuoy.com/up-seminars/







For other inquiries you may contact me at:

0918 3134989 / 0949 5879340
Email address:  cj_torralba21@yahoo.com
Facebook: Christopher Joseph Torralba
Facebook group :  C.E.C BUSINESS VENTURES

Thank you for reading my article! God bless...






















No comments:

Post a Comment