Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Did you know that " GOD " cares about your financial journey?

      





Nowadays many Filipinos are very informative in investment  gossips such as stock market, mutual fund, insurance & other investment vehicle that has been presented in many ways like seminars, books and social media.

But did you know how many percent  of Filipinos are well informed? and yet they don't started anything from what they have learned.

Base on my research 100 million is the current population of the Filipinos yet less than 1 % are those who invested their money to make it short I want to share something useful  that you might be encourage to start thinking about investing.

I will tell you my real  life story before I started to invest.
I started to invest in searching knowledge! knowledge including  books, internet search, watching videos on you tube regarding financial matters and other  instrument's  to enhance my understating on how these Filipino millionaires achieve their financial freedom in the investment world but the question is! Is this ideas and current research are enough for me to start to invest?
My opinion is it depends in your compelling reason and if you have a correct path before you start t to invest.

The big reason why I started my financial journey is because my compelling reason is I learned it from the God's word the bible ( one of the book that I researched! ) that even God in his infinite wisdom addressed our situation in our financial journey there are many passages that God teaches us to invest  not just for money alone but for a deep meaning  with a purposes.
When I read the bible in searching answers here are some passages that gives me the joy and excitement in my decision to invest.

Some of these common terms are used by many investor.

                                                     
SECURITY: 

Many people think that when they have a lot of money they will feel that they are secured already but many conservative Christians will disapprove these statement but base on my experience it is true! that we don't depend on money alone but in God's grace for his kindness in providing us in our daily needs had you remembered ?  the prayer goes with " give us our daily bread " but I also felt that I am a little bit secured with my investments because of what king Solomon said.
  
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
Ecclesiastes 10:19

I did not depend totally in my money but the truth is sometimes your investment gives you a confidence that you are secured in financial crisis that may happen along the way such as loss of job, sickness , death and other matters that will avoid you to produce wealth or to achieve your goals.

God doesn't  give me a money from above but he gives me a wealth by means of abilities that he gave to me to produce but most of the time where this wealth goes? it goes normally to the people who knows how to take care of it.  

I also observe many philosopher they often thinks that when you die you cannot take your money in heaven  well that is correct! but how on earth will you take your money in heaven? but the fact is what will you leave to your family when you depart? Smartphone,  car, debt , house mortgage? so you might tell me again money is not the answer for everything and yet you need it in every step of the way.

God gives you a time to produce but what did we do? we enjoy too much in worldly expenses  that normally depreciate its value overtime.
I am not telling it is wrong to buy the things that we wanted in life but! you should know your priorities when you receive your pay check pay yourself first before paying someone elsewhere it is simply means paying yourself is preparing yourself in life's disaster and for your financial freedom.

Invest

As we taken up from the first verse that king Solomon said on Ecclesiastes 10:19
" money is the answer  for all things "
It doesn't mean everything means you can raise a dead man but it can prolong a human life
It doesn't mean you can buy happiness but you can go for a European tour
It doesn't mean you can buy a good sleep but you can buy a quality mattress
and so on and so forth.


There is one great story in the bible that teaches about growing our money through commerce.

The Parable of the Talents
14 “For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants[a]and entrusted to them his property. 15 To one he gave five talents,[b] to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability. Then he went away. 16 He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he made five talents more. 17 So also he who had the two talents made two talents more. 18 But he who had received the one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money.19 Now after a long time the master of those servants came and settled accounts with them. 20 And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’ 21 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant.[c] You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’22 And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me two talents; here I have made two talents more.’23 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’ 24 He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, 25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.’26 But his master answered him, ‘You wicked and slothful servant! You knew that I reap where I have not sown and gather where I scattered no seed? 27 Then you ought to have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received what was my own with interest. 28 So take the talent from him and give it to him who has the ten talents. 29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 30 And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:14-30 English Standard Version (ESV)


Every day God always giving us a chance to produce by means of these talents a talent that came only by our creator.                                                                                  
Though this story is very well said it is simply that God telling all of us that we all have a capital to reproduce it's either knowledge, skills & abilities.

It does not mean you need to be rich for you to become rich.  you can start from what you have and you can enrich what God has given to you. 

Savings: 

This passage is the very simple to follow since God uses one of the smallest creature ever created and I think it is not too much for us to follow the simple ways on how we can save our hard earned money the way the ants do.

Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! Without having any chief, officer, or ruler, she prepares her bread in summer and gathers her food in harvest. How long will you lie there, O sluggard? When will you arise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man.

Proverbs 6:11

Proverbs 21:20 The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down.

Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.
.Contentment:

Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:11-13 
Many millionaires will not accept this term because they will always tell to you how could you be contented if you cannot buy enough food if you cannot afford to buy your own shelter? so on and so forth.
but what God mean is, we should know "where" to be contented if we have enough we should be thankful and enjoy what blessing that we receive and try to bless others as well.
the opposite of this is even they have enough still they don't stop to produce because they don't know where is their limitation unless it is not only for them but for other people's need.


Sow and Reap:
Many of us don't like to invest because they are afraid of the following thought
what if this may happen, this is risky, I don't want to learn because I am afraid.
what if I did not harvest? we worried too much about these things before we start to invest but the bible clearly telling us if you always look at the weather condition you will not sow anymore that's why you will not have any harvest to gather.
Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest.

Ecclesiastes 11:4

                                       
Risk:
Everyone who wants to invest should know their risk appetite avoid to become a greedy investor!
if you have time and yet you are young enough you can go for aggressive investment's but when you are close enough to your retirement you should be moderate for your risk appetite to not lose some of your investments that you needed most in your retirement age.

I have seen a grievous evil under the sun: wealth hoarded to the harm of its owners, or wealth lost through some misfortune, so that when they have children there is nothing left for them to inherit.
Ecclesiastes 5:13-14
I hope this passages from the word of God might help you for your decision before you invest I invest my time to research and to wrote this article so that I can share my experience before I started to invest.
God bless to all my readers out there.


If someone of you are interested to start to know how financial planning works.

I introduce to you my mentor He is Capt. Christopher  Cervantes. RFP ( a registered Financial planner in the Philippines ) and we are willing to help you to start with this journey.

For any inquiries please send me your personal message so that we can give you a schedule in our,


 "FREE FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINAR "





Here are some of my contact details:

CP# 0949 5879340  /  0918 3134989

Email add: cj_torralba21@yahoo.com

Fb: Christopher Joseph T. Torralba

Fb group: C.E.C BUSINESS VENTURES








No comments:

Post a Comment