Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2016




ATTENTION!!!

INVESTMENT SCAM?

To everyone who wants to avoid investment scam please please read carefully! so that we may avoid this so called " Investment Scams " that normally we heard via social media or in our social environment.

Have you ever been experienced someone is offering you an investment that have " no risk at all ? " and in fact! it is absolutely guaranteed!!! here are one of the example of investment scam dialogue that you and I encountered already.
               

Investment Scam definition:

In my investing program there is absolutely NO RISK. In fact, it's such a SURE THING that we'll guarantee you cannot lose your investment. Thing is, if you want a part of the action, you'll have to send me $499.95 today. There are just too many other investors who want to get in on this... 


Sounds alarming huh? but the truth is many of us still caught by this con artist or so called swindler they captured our hard earned money because we are lack of knowledge in investing field though we are haste to invest our money from them because we want an easy way to grow our money.

Here I will show you another investment scam that arise nowadays because people look for investment opportunity to grow their hard earned money.

Here we are offering you an acronym of our own investment scam.

S - Sincere and

C - Careful

A - Act of

M - Mentoring


I will show you my latest conversation with my college friend via facebook as I show you the example of our Investment Scam features.


cj( Christopher ) fb,f ( facebook friend )

cj: Hi hello! how are you my friend?

fb,f : oww! long time no communication! I'm fine..

cj:  wow, it's nice to know your ok., are you in vacation in the Philippines?

fb,f: yup!

cj: ah that's good quality time with our family ;-)  as always! by the way may I ask you something? if it's ok with you?

fb,f: yup!

cj: always YUP! huh,, sounds good! ;-) no I'm just kidding! do you have any commitment in your family and friends in the first Saturday of the month? 

fb,f : nope! why?

cj: Actually I invited all of my friends and my relatives in a "FREE" financial planning seminar, and they are very happy that I spent my precious time to invite them to attend that seminar  that's why may I ask you do you have any interest with this topic? or someone already introduce to you this regarding investment matters?
 fb,f: ah,,... ok! hmmm....  networking? baka scam yan ha?

cj: YES! SCAM!!! because you said so, do you like to waste your money here? ;-)
actually! we will waste your hard earned money in a different investment scam vehicles.
that I hope your eyes will not bloat right now believe me! because I will show you the four pillars of our investment scam strategy.
here as it follows:

S- Security & Protection

C- Cash availability

A- Appreciation of your hard earned money

M - Managing your assets and risk.


cj: this is the SCAM that you think!  that we offer that I know you might regret to know about, if you are interested just message me in your free time so that we can talk about it a little more.

fb,f:  wait! I can't reach the idea of the you offer, but it has a sense! how does it work?
can I have additional info in this investment SCAM? it's just now that I heard this kind of investment SCAM features I think I will love the benefit!

cj:  Ok, I will give you a deeper details of our investment scam that we offer  by the way we talk a lot about investment scams, before we go in the heart of the matter we will just proceed slightly on the real investment scam I create also an acronym of this real investment scam that many people are scared about.
S-  Secret
C- Capability of
A- Attacking your hard earned
M- Money

This is the definition that I made how can I describe this con artist called swindlers and I will not allow them to take over my hard earned money! what have you worked for will go to their pocket when you join them so you might avoid them.

fb,f: ah ok.. you're right! thanks a lot.
cj: so we will go further in the information of our investment SCAM that we offer we will divide it again into four for you to understand and appreciate this SCAM that we offer.


S- Security & protection
We will not take your own money here but! we will educate you what is the truth about having Security & protection for you and for your family as well as your accumulated assets overtime how you can secure all of this? so that's why we have what we called  "LIFE INSURANCE"

C- Cash availability
Your cash will not go in our pocket but it will stay liquidate in your own pocket we will teach you how you can save your money in times of urgent needs, where is the best way to secure your cash isn't it in your closet? piggy bank? or in the traditional way putting it in the bank  and what is the important way to use this cash.

A- Appreciation of your hard earned money
Here we will give you an idea where you can invest your money in a different kind of Real Investment vehicle such as: Stock market, mutual fund, UITF ( unit investment trust fund ) , real estate & other type of businesses here you will learn how you can grow your own money in your own jurisdiction..

M-Managing your assets and risk
Our subject here is how you can  manage your assets while you are building it or if it's accumulated already and why it is very very important!
and also there is a risk in every investment and how you will able to handle and to manage it.

cj: So if this investment SCAM that you think had made your mind become uninterested and you get bored about the topic...
here is my word to for you my friend.
" Probably you will earn more money! but you will also waste more money if you will not plan to handle it "

If you are interested to start  investing in the mind we are willing to help you to start it with.       


 Please send me your personal message so that we can give you a schedule in our,









"FREE SEMINAR IN FINANCIAL PLANNING "

Here are some of my contact details:
CP # 0949 5879340  /  0918 3134989
Email add: cj_torralba21@yahoo.com
Facebook: christopher joseph t. torralba
Facebook Group: C.E.C BUSINESS VENTURES

Please share this info to your family and love one's so that all of us will be aware of investment scam.





No comments:

Post a Comment