Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Disadvantage of " INVESTING "




The Disadvantage of Investing: 
" Things that your financial adviser will never tell you about "


















I know you are wondering what is about my topic on my blog today, and I know you are curious and interested to read about.

Here are some of my brain storming evidence that  will unlock your imagination so that
you will have an Idea about disadvantages of Investing, know it before it's too late! 


1.     Investing Early
Investing early is not a good idea because the time I receive my first paycheck is better to spend it to my wants that I can't afford before in this way I can tell to myself my hard work is worth it.

But investing early is one of the best ways you can lessen your time frame in working hard for a very long time as an employee regardless of your salary, you can rest ahead of time.

Disadvantage:
As early as possible you cannot enjoy all of your income in wants and other unnecessary expenses because it will be divided into your investments that will take care of you in your retirement age.


2. Knowledge
When you are planning to invest you will not invest in money alone, your knowledge should be intact with your investments. in this way you will have your new obligation after working hard for the whole day you need to allocate extra time and effort to read and study some stuff that related to your investments.

And continues educating yourself in handling your finances is a great virtue.

Disadvantage:

Much better for your to stay in beeper rather than using a smartphone, learning new things becomes tiring! much better after your 8 hours or work you deserve to relax and to enjoy your spare time in other stuff rather than dividing your time learning new things and your hobbies as well.


3. Rich people routine
If you will learn to invest, you will not be curios what is the typical routine of the rich people, who doesn't have any physical work, sometimes they are just sitting and drinking their coffee at their desk while they are just monitoring the growth of their money without working so hard everyday? unlike the most employed people doing everyday.


Disadvantage:
If you will not make any action to learn the stuff that the rich people doing, you will end up working in their precious command and demand, isn't gorgeous to hear that? learning to invest will help you to dream a possible escape in a corporate world. that everyone longing to achieve but doesn't have the guts to make any action.



4. Be like an Ants in the Bible ( Proverbs 6: 6 ) < - click to see the bible verse
If you will learn to invest and save, probably you will be like an ants that carries their food in the summer time and they settle in their caves when winter or rainy days come, they just eating their food and simply worry free for their daily consumption, because they prepare it already in advance and that is the time when they start early in collecting food stuff that left on the ground or in our dine table.

Disadvantage:
Much better to spend all of my paycheck to my monthly wants and unnecessary expenses, rather than paying myself first by means of investment and savings that will surely and possible to take care of me at my retirement age, much better to learn now to invest in knowledge rather than to become an " excess baggage " unto my children in the future.

The question is: 

What if I am interested to learn?




5. Investing In Insurance
Investing in your own protection like Life Insurance will be a great survival craft into your family in the event of unexpected loss of life that you and me will never know how when and where?

Disadvantage: 
If you will not invest in your own protection like Life Insurance,you will be in big trouble whether you are an ordinary employee or an investor. having your Financial protection like life insurance is a must!

To learn more about life insurance basic purposes,




I hope you learned something from us today!
We hope to see you in Financial battle ground,
God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment