Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2016

What is your Achievement since January 2016 ?




What is your Achievement since January 2016 ?
Written by: Christopher Torralba ( Aspiring blogger )

Naalala mo ba nung jan 1,2016 kung anong new year's resolution mo? or anung gusto mong baguhin sa sarili mo may naumpisahan ka na ba? or natapos na yung resolution mo a day after ng new year celebration?

Well you know, creating a plan  for different goals is not easy!  as I always said it needs a lot of work to accomplished something noble.
Madalas hindi natutupad ang mga bagay na resolution natin kasi  unang una di siya realistic yung tipong gusto mong yumaman pero tamad ka namang kumilos o gumawa ng mga steps para maabot ang pag yamang ito. yung tipong gusto mong pumayat pero ni hindi ka man lang nag jogging.
or since dahil election na aasa ka nalang ba nag pag asenso ng iyong personalidad sa magiging bagong pinuno natin?

kaya malimit ang mga goals ay nanatiling goals na lamang kasi walang pagkilos na nagaganap sabi nga nila.

 " one act is better than a thousand intention "

and one of the main reason why we don't take it seriously  kasi mababaw lamang ang kahulugan nito sa atin di siya ganung kalalim ang piang huhugutan natin sa mga goals na ito and if you can eat  three times a day you have a good paying job, you have a house and car and you have a little money in the bank  well it's good than nothing  but do you think all people will settle just in these way? NO! because every individual have a different types of goals that they are working for it everyday
they have a depth in their hearts with these goals whatever it is they will work and pray that one day they will be different from yesterday.

I just want to share my personal achievement that I hope you may learn something even how big or how simple the achievement  is.

This is the following stuff that makes myself busy for the Q1 ( First Quarter of 2016 )

* I've learned the basics of photo shop
* I've finish to read one of the book of Robert kiyosaki called cash flow quadrant
* I've passed my licensure exam last January at Insurance commission as a financial advisor and I am     excited to serve my fellow men.
* Half way through in reading the book gift of my wife " A husband after Gods own heart "
* I earn my target income in my buy and sell business through online  within  three months prior for the whole year and I  am happy for how much it is.
* I'm enrolled in an online class where we can learn something new about modern skills that the information age is offering
* And now I am starting to study how to make my own blog site and it is pretty exciting!

This is  me and  it's just my personal example and how about you my friend? if you don't like to learn new things and ideas you will become stagnant  from your ideas and beliefs from the last year that past already learning new things is an exciting thing to do it doesn't need to be expensive some of those are free to learn.

And for other big people and hyper millionaires it is just a simple thing but they know how to appreciate it but for me that I knew that I am just a simple man it is a big deal to me that I learned something new every day.

It builds my own portfolio as the day goes by and the thing is! it's not just an achievement it is a lovable task to be done that my teachers never thought in me in my school days and I happy for what I do and much better if you will share it to others.

I will give you one powerful tip that I learned on the ship we have so called
SMS ( safety management system ) and I don't care about it! as long as I go home and my body parts is complete and well functioning  this manual tells too much blah blah ( in my own opinion ) and I don't believe all seafarers deal with this seriously as long they know how to protect their selves, the thing that captures my idea in that manual is this Phrase...

"  PLAN WHAT YOU DO! AND DO WHAT YOU PLAN "

It's just an easy word or thought but these phrase helps me to plan for my goals whatever it is when you want to achieve something.
Today you must plan first and wrote it even in a piece of paper or if your good in your gadgets you can wrote it in any file such as Ms Excel or any notepad in this way after a day had passed you will realized you have written some goals that will tell to your mind everyday " DO WHAT YOU PLAN "

My friend I am happy not just because the absence of sadness but because every day before I woke up, I tell to myself I will decide to be happy today! that's why happiness is a decision to make and it is not your destiny to enjoy the sadness.

Learning new things and ideas can give you more opportunity  everyday
God bless to your Journey...



No comments:

Post a Comment